Our 2017 Dance Convention Rules, Regulations, & Guidelines
Following is a list of our 2017 dance competition rules and regulations, currently scheduled to take place Feb 3-5, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
- All registrations for the dance convention must be paid 1 month prior to receive discounted rates.
- Entry and dance convention fees are in U.S. funds only and are NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No fax registration will be accepted.
- Schedules for the dance convention and competitive dance competitions will be sent via email one week prior to the event.
- No more than two checks for each registration.
- All checks returned are subject to a $25 fee.
- We can not accept personal or studio checks the day of the event.
- To apply for scholarships, please enclose a full body photograph and head shot with your scholarship application form.
- Schedule is always subject to change.
- Once registration is submitted for DANZEOFF, it is agreed that all dancers, teachers, parents, and other attendees will not hold DANZEOFF responsible for any injury or loss of property during the event.
- All registrations for the dance competition must be paid by December 1, 2016 to receive discounted rates.
Workshop Guidelines 2017
- Dancers must be at least six years old with proof of age to participate in the 3-day workshop.
- Teachers classes will be Saturday and Sunday, times to be announced. Please watch for an email the week before the dance convention for exact times.
- Observers are allowed and may view all classes by our world-renowned dance instructors. The observation fee is $40 for those not registered with the convention competition. The observation fee is $45 at the door.
- DANZEOFF reserves the right to limit workshop observers, subject to attendance and space limitations.
- Pre-registration for the convention and competitive dance competition is always suggested. Private checks and dance studio checks cannot be accepted the day of the dance convention.
- All tuitions are non-refundable — no exceptions.